I found a few of these “kid questions” posted on pinterest, so I tried them out with my boys. What should have taken a few minutes, took weeks. They acted like each question was the hardest thing they had ever been asked, and we were only able to do one or two at a time before giving up. :)
Disclaimer: I go to the gym _maybe_3 nights a week, and usually at their bedtime. I don’t _like_ to workout at all…
What is something Mommy always says to you?
Trevor: I love you
Elliott: you have to eat your food
What makes Mommy happy?
Trevor: when you got the baby
Elliott: when we give you a present
3. What makes Mommy sad?
Trevor: when you’re not with us
Elliott: when you are sick
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
Trevor: You don’t make me laugh.
Elliott: when you take a picture
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Trevor: I don’t know I never saw you.
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
Trevor: 27 inches
Elliott: (stretches his arms wide)
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
Trevor: go to workout
Elliott: play with simon
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
Trevor: Bring Brooke, Ashely, and Elliott to school and when its rest time put them to rest.
Elliott: go on your computer
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Elliott: (stares blankly)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Trevor: doing stuff at work out
Elliott: being funny
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Elliott: playing games on the computer
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
Trevor: go to workout
Elliott: go on the computer
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
Trevor: when you decorate
Elliott: cleaning up
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Trevor: that girl that clicks the squares and when she touches them they turn into letters and people spin the wheel (vanna white)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
Trevor: go to restaurants
Elliott: watch shows together
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Trevor: we both help simon
Elliott: our hair
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Trevor: you have freckles on your cheeks and I do not
Elliott: our shirts
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Trevor: because you always hug us and kiss us when you get home from workout
Elliott: to the moon and back, infinity! (our saying )
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
Trevor: the workout place
Elliott: pizza hut
What makes you happy?
ELLIOTT: not cleaning up the basement.
TREVOR: when we’re going to see Dakota, Nana Nu, Miranda, Grandma Julie, and Grandpa Bob
2. What makes you sad?
ELLIOTT: yes (when he has to) cleaning up the basement.
TREVOR: when you leave us. Like that day you were at texas for month. (it was a week…)
3. What makes you laugh?
TREVOR: some funny things
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
ELLIOTT: eat fruit loops.
TREVOR: go to buy some toys at Toys R Us
5. What are you really good at?
ELLIOTT: cleaning up the basement (????? He isn’t!)
6. What are you not very good at?
TREVOR: jump rope
7. What is your favorite food and drink?
ELLIOTT: sprite and fruit loops
TREVOR: a kiddy cocktail and I like every food
8. What’s your favorite color?
TREVOR: blue, yellow, and pink. Oh and silver.
9. Where is your favorite place to go?
TREVOR: to Texas
10. Who are your best friends?
ELLIOTT: Brendan and Brayden.
TREVOR: Dakota and Brayden and Brendan. Oh and Griffin and Landon.
11. What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
ELLIOTT: Garfield and Johnny Test
TREVOR: Garfield and World of Quest.
12. What are your favorite books?
ELLIOTT: That Phineas and Ferb one at that store.
TREVOR: Ready Freddy
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?